Breast Cancer Surgeon
After skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in women. Breast cancer can occur in both men and women, but it's far more common in women. Substantial support for breast cancer awareness and research funding has helped create advances in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. Breast cancer survival rates have increased, and the number of deaths associated with this disease is steadily declining, largely due to factors such as earlier detection, a new personalized approach to treatment and a better understanding of the disease. Doctors know that breast cancer occurs when some breast cells begin to grow abnormally. These cells divide more rapidly than healthy cells do and continue to accumulate, forming a lump or mass. Cells may spread (metastasize) through your breast to your lymph nodes or to other parts of your body.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT 9990385040.
- Best Breast Cancer Surgeon in Dilshad Garden
- Best Breast Cancer Surgeon in Jhilmil
- Best Breast Cancer Surgeon in Seelampur
- Best Breast Cancer Surgeon in Vivek Vihar
- Best Breast Cancer Surgeon in Nandnagri
- Best Breast Cancer Surgeon in Yamuna Vihar
- Best Breast Cancer Surgeon in Delhi