Gastroenterology is the study of the normal function and diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver. It involves a detailed understanding of the normal action (physiology) of the gastrointestinal organs including the movement of material through the stomach and intestine (motility), the digestion and absorption of nutrients into the body, removal of waste from the system, and the function of the liver as a digestive organ. It includes common and important conditions such as colon polyps and cancer, hepatitis, gastroesophageal reflux (heartburn), peptic ulcer disease, colitis, gallbladder and biliary tract disease, nutritional problems, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and pancreatitis. In essence, all normal activity and disease of the digestive organs is part of the study of Gastroenterology.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT 9990385040.
- Best Gastroenterologist in Dilshad Garden
- Best Gastroenterologist in Jhilmil
- Best Gastroenterologist in Seelampur
- Best Gastroenterologist in Vivek Vihar
- Best Gastroenterologist in Nandnagri
- Best Gastroenterologist in Yamuna Vihar
- Best Gastroenterologist in Delhi