Obesity is a common disease in the United States and the world. When a person has severe obesity, as with many other medical problems like heart disease and kidney disease, surgery can be the most effective treatment. Many patients with obesity have tried to treat this on their own, with diet and exercise. Many have had some success, only to have weight regain. More often, patients have little to no success with diet and exercise alone. This is not a result of lack of willpower or the wrong diet. When a patient has a body mass index (BMI) greater than 35, their chances of reaching a normal body weight for a lasting period of time is less than 1%. That’s why surgery is an option for patients with severe obesity. Unfortunately, many patients who could benefit from surgery don’t know if surgery is right for them.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT 9990385040.
- Best Obesity Surgeon in Dilshad Garden
- Best Obesity Surgeon in Jhilmil
- Best Obesity Surgeon in Seelampur
- Best Obesity Surgeon in Vivek Vihar
- Best Obesity Surgeon in Nandnagri
- Best Obesity Surgeon in Yamuna Vihar
- Best Obesity Surgeon in Delhi